Monday, March 5, 2012

Final Reflection for Assessment in E-Learning

I just finished UW Stout's survey for Assessment in E-Learning with the comment that the course "exceeded my expectations."  The course not only deepened my understanding of e-learning it also stimulated my reflection on assessment in my f2f history classes.  Additionally, I began to develop proficiencies with additional e-learning tools.

Although my AP Euro students were not enthusiastic about their first wiki essays, I think this collaborative format has promise.  I have also enjoyed blogging here and plan to incorporate blogs into any online or blended class that I teach. I found creating an intro survey easy and intuitive and also plan to incorporate it into e-teaching.  Finally, I am intrigued by the possibilities of eyejot, WebEx, and Adobe Presenter, and would look into them more if I were teaching fully online.

No comments:

Post a Comment