Saturday, March 3, 2012

Final Project

I happy with how my final project came out.  I'm fortunate that I have been able to combine work for this course with both my f2f Global Studies class, where I tested the first three activities, and with a professional development work group that I am leading on uncovering history.  This group just started, but inspired by my e-learning course work I have incorporated a blog

This has all provided another opportunity to reflect on how e-learning's potential for constructivist learning makes it natural for authentic history instruction.  Students learning history online can do the work of historians by constructing their own knowledge from primary sources.  This is equally possible f2f, but the change in formats seems to make it seem more possible online.

No comments:

Post a Comment